The 80's are back (again) and feeling over-caffeinated

New track inspired from the challenge to create a sing titled "Gorgeous Combat." bs-16i, SynthMaster Player, Ripplemaker run through the new Crunck V2, and a handful of Obsidian patches were used on the song.

Comments

• @peanut_gallery still laughing to that name:D for some reason and it must be that name I thinking mortal kombat :DDD As usual great composition and nice mix maybe piano was bit louder then rest but my hearing is very saturated right now;) will listen again in morning as it sounds like good morning track to start day with. Great work;)

• The mech in the graphic is D.VA from Overwatch, a game that I've spent many fun hours playing with my kids :)

You've definitely nailed the happy poppy vibe with this one, it's positively bursting with it. I think I agree that the piano could come down a bit in the mix, but other than that no crits.

• Thank you @Cray23 and @richardyot ! Oddly, there were many parts of the track where I wondered if the piano was popping enough, so clearly it was.

Side note: Just a few weeks ago I got a LEGO kit for D.VA (that LEGO was now doing Overwatch caught me totally by surprise), and the mech now watches over me as I'm working on music.

• @peanut_gallery said:
    Side note: Just a few weeks ago I got a LEGO kit for D.VA (that LEGO was now doing Overwatch caught me totally by surprise), and the mech now watches over me as I'm working on music.

My kids are jealous!