If you didn’t know about these “add/remove track” buttons , they are super convenient

This is just a really elegant place to put these and I use them all the time instead of adding/removing stuff in the sequencer view...

:+1:

Comments

• edited January 2019

And do you know you can also
    dragndrop tracks to reorder them or put into groups it this view, same like in sequencer ? :-)

• Me, I'm digging how the the tracks colors reappear on playing the inbuilt keyboard :]

• @dendy said:
    And do you know you can also
    dragndrop tracks to reorder them or put into groups it this view, same like in sequencer ? :-)

YES! I find it a lot easier to do in this view for some reason. I think it’s the left to right hand movement instead of up and down. But they both work so er’body can be happy :)

• @drez said:
    This is just a really elegant place to put these and I use them all the time instead of adding/removing stuff in the sequencer view...

:+1:

Nice. Kind of heartwarming to read this because Matt actually spent a good amount of time over several iterations getting this particular feature layout 'right'. It's one of those things that you can't really list as "feature" in something like the App Store description but is exactly the sort of detail that makes NanoStudio NanoStudio.