Does the group track in the Song Editor collapse?

If the group track in the Song Editor is not collapsed, the group track is meaningless. In Mix Edit, group tracks are collapsed. Very good. NS2 can not fold group tracks in the Song Editor?

Comments

• edited February 2019

f the group track in the Song Editor is not collapsed, the group track is meaningless

very much disagree :) i'm using groups and groups of groups of groups all the time in my project and don't think this feature is meaningless just because it cannot be collapsed :) Primary reason of groups is group FX processing (applying FX on multiple tracks, layering of syths, etc) not visual aspect ..

but definitely this one (collapsing/expanding groups in sequencer similiar way like it is possible in mixer) is on todo list, of course i agree that this would be very handy :-)

• @dendy said:

f the group track in the Song Editor is not collapsed, the group track is meaningless

very much disagree :) i'm using groups and groups of groups of groups all the time in my project and don't think this feature is meaningless just because it cannot be collapsed :) Primary reason of groups is group FX processing (applying FX on multiple tracks, layering of syths, etc) not visual aspect ..

but definitely this one (collapsing/expanding groups in sequencer similiar way like it is possible in mixer) is on todo list, of course i agree that this would be very handy :-)

The advantage you mentioned is in the Mix edit, not the Song editor.

Where can I find the To do list?

• edited February 2019

@fleakid said:

He’s talking about Blip Interactive’s internal roadmap for NS2. From what I gather though, it’s pretty long by now. We know what’s been made public.

• @Stiksi said:

@fleakid said:

He’s talking about Blip Interactive’s internal roadmap for NS2. From what I gather though, it’s pretty long by now. We know what’s been made public.

I use ns for the first time. Compared with ableton, it feels uncomfortable not to have a folding function. It is not even in other iOS DAWs, but if it is not folded, auria's bus mixer will be more useful.

I'll wait for it to be on Blip Interactive's internal roadmap. But I want to hear their positive comments.

Thank you anyway.