Am I right in saying that no one has found a bug yet?

1235»

Comments

• reason why is EQ3B not possible to autom> @Blip Interactive said:

Some freezes happen to me from time to time when saving. But after a while it just goes back to normal. I don't lose what I have done, which is a good thing.

Are there any Audio Units in your project?

I think i saw some people on AB forums mentioning same issues also in other music apps with new iPad PROs .Or it was previous generation ? Not sure.. but for sure don't hear about such issue first time ...

• Hardly a bug, but a discrepancy: 'Reverb Size' is called 'Reverb Time' in the mod matrix. I'm not sure I want this changed, even, but I will place this pea under your mattress Mr Blip.

• @Blip Interactive said:

Here’s something I noticed today: when mapping some parameters to Obsidian Knobs 1 and 2 on an initialized Obsidian patch, the labels didn’t change. I think they stayed labeled as cutoff and Q, or something like that. Might be something to check out.

Sounds like they've been given custom names. Try this:

• Go to Obsidian's PERFORM page
    • Tap on the hamburger button (top right) and choose the macro control you want to change
    • Choose 'Rename'
    • Delete the custom name and tap OK

I’ll try that, but I didn’t give them custom names. Just to be clear.

• @kleptolia said:

@Blip Interactive said:

Here’s something I noticed today: when mapping some parameters to Obsidian Knobs 1 and 2 on an initialized Obsidian patch, the labels didn’t change. I think they stayed labeled as cutoff and Q, or something like that. Might be something to check out.

Sounds like they've been given custom names. Try this:

• Go to Obsidian's PERFORM page
    • Tap on the hamburger button (top right) and choose the macro control you want to change
    • Choose 'Rename'
    • Delete the custom name and tap OK

I’ll try that, but I didn’t give them custom names. Just to be clear.

I think those knobs default to 'Cutoff' and 'Q', if I remember correctly.
    You can name them anything you want. Unicorns and Fairy Dust is a good combination.

• edited December 2018

Fixed on restarting the app.

• @Audiogus thanks, this is known bug, it happened in a bit different variant also to one beta team member ;) But goot to know that he was not trying to fool us with photoshoped image :mrgreen:

• @dendy said:
    @Audiogus thanks, this is known bug, it happened in a bit different variant also to one beta team member ;) But goot to know that he was not trying to fool us with photoshoped image :mrgreen:

Hehe, well for the record I am on a 2017 9.7" basic ipad.

• Definitely a problem with these drag handles. I know it's probably difficult to remember, but do you think you were dragging them and then initiated a second operation with another touch? I'm just guessing at the moment but my working theory is that the drag operation was aborted by the start of second operation, and that didn't correctly cancel the drag handle positions.