Cray23 - 4xFred

edited August 2019 in Creations

Made since yesterday noon, as I found this guitar riffs at this place https://idmforums.com/t/bb99-limp-bizkit-fever/1685/52 not sure what to think of it? I think it’s sort of joke but I did like those riffs tho:D so I used them
It’s very raw around the edges and since no time stretch in ns2 I did some cheap stuff there:DDD Enjoy:P

Comments

• what to say... :+1: that 303-like sound is tasty, what's the source ?

btw how much tine you spend making this track ?

It’s very raw around the edges

that's what i actually like on old prodigy tracks, especially before Jilted Generation. I think too much perfection doesn't fit this genre, common rock'n'roll & be punk !!

:)

• @dendy oops I forgot to mention excellent troublemaker from bram bos so will have to fix that so all who deserve credit will get it;) that’s the 303, Troublemaker. Love it, should use it more:)
    And how much time, well I downloaded those guitars yesterday around half past ten in morning and with lot of breaks in between ( for lunch,shop, shower, etc )I ended up puting iPad down around midnight. Then in morning I attempted to do mixing and level automation, listen couple of times on different speakers while making artwork and uploaded few hours back:D that was probably most fastest thing I got done ever but let’s be honest those riffs do lead and dictate that composition in way so it writes itself sort of:D I can forward project if interested:DDD but really it’s raw as hell. And yeah rock’n’roll&punk:D love it

• edited August 2019

I forgot to mention excellent troublemaker from bram bos so will have to fix that so all who deserve credit will get it;

yeah, Troublemaker is my favourite plugin, dope stuff, gold classics. Btw @brambos is registered here, although not too much active, so you can praise him directly for his awesome work :-)

honest those riffs do lead and dictate that composition in way so it writes itself

hah, it's called talent... your creativity dictated it not that riff... good job again ;)

• @dendy :3<3<3<3 Yeah got most bram bos stuff and it’s all excellent:) definitely love it!

• edited August 2019

@Cray23 I swear it’s like I’m listening to prodigy stuff I’ve never heard before every time. That is so freaking tight! I know it’s kinda random, but at around :50 when the 303 comes in, the groove of the synchopation between the 303 and the rest of the track really wagged my tail! Your timing is impeccable on everything. The fact you dumped that out in a day has me stunned and inspired. You are a top shelf talent. So glad you are in the community. I would love to see a project of yours to see “how” you are doing your way of writing in NS2.

Glad you are cranking out the tunes. I’m living vicariously through you!

• @drez I guess for evaluation purposes it should be alright since it uses some native instruments samples but you might have them anyway. You gonna laugh at this:DDD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uilcii4xi5s0igt/4FredDurst-9.nsa?dl=0

• @drez let me know if that link works since that’s first time I did this in Dropbox ;)

• It works! Thank you so much. Time to study!

• @drez btw thanks for nice comment sir

• but at around :50 when the 303 comes in, the groove of the synchopation between the 303 and the rest of the track really wagged my tail!

THIS !

The fact you dumped that out in a day has me stunned and inspired. You are a top shelf talent.

This exactly !!

So glad you are in the community.

Again, don't want repeat myself, but : THIS !

• I can only agree with what’s been said! Mental!!

• @dendy @Jeppan74 :3 I consider pretty much everybody in here great talent and artist as it’s just amazing to listen what others have done!;) I’m really glad people like my stuff, I didn’t expect that to be honest:D and yes I love NS community! Great source of inspiration/motivation in here! So everybody keep up great work! I’m currently working on two projects which I was planing to work on over the weekend but those guitar riffs went into that, but it was great fun;) and feel free to fuckup that tune however you like:DDD keep in mind you would need license for some drum single shots there + really those guitars are not mine so if you do please find that link I posted and share your creation with those chaps, I believe they made it for fun;)
    Have a great day!

• @dendy @drez I completely forgot that after I done it in ns2 I run into same trouble as you drez with those pesky sequencer automations doesn’t move with events so to insert bit of silence in front of it I loaded it into cubasis and used L1 ultramaximiser with dithering all because iMovie where I make final video (I know probably worst option out there:)) cuts out first second (or so) of audio. Still less pain then adjust all automation lines I guess

• You really are firing on all cylinders 😀

Great work!

• @LeeB 🙏 🙏 🙏 ❤️ honestly it wouldn’t all happen without amazing nanostudio2;) plus those guitar riffs!