Blocs Wave Question

I know this isnt NS2 related but since you guys are always on point with answering questions and i use every app in conjunction with NS2, i figured i would ask you guys.

I am considering purchasing the pro upgrade to blocs wave for the sample import but i am unsure if the “time stretching” and pitch change works with user imported loops. I cant seem to answer this question on youtube or any forums i have read and i dont see a manual. Im worried that it will be like launchpad where user imports are static bpm and pitch and only the in app loops work with those features.

Are user samples affected by the key change/bpm change?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Comments

• If i good remember, somebody at AudioBus forum (i think it was user with nickname "stormybeats") was mentionimg that he uses Blocs Wave exactly for this - batch timestretching of custom loops...

• Interesting. Thanks for the input. Anyone else have experience with this app?

• I just tried it...I loaded a user loop and changed the tempo, and it timestretched my loop.

• @Shabudua said:
    I just tried it...I loaded a user loop and changed the tempo, and it timestretched my loop.

Nice! Thanks. Ive been using Samplr a lot lately again and i think those two will work perfectly in conjunction with each other. Easy time stretching is a game changer. I have so many old loops sitting in my audioshare.

• In case you already own it... Loopy does great time stretching.

• @Will said:
    In case you already own it... Loopy does great time stretching.

Hmm. I do own it but i havent used it in so many years. I seem to remember it was a pain for me to record into it on time or something. I will have to go revisit it i guess. Thanks.