NS2 working with Boss VE-500 vocal performer pedal ;)

Just got Nanostudio 2 sending MIDI control data from my iPad to my Boss VE-500 vocal performer pedal so I can control the formant shift (and any other parameter) from my iPad. Here, I posted a quick video on twitter:

I don't know if you can watch videos from twitter if you don't have a twitter account, let me know if you want to watch it but can't. It was fun to set this up and it has exciting possibilities for live performance, especially when you consider the possibilities for lanes of automation to be sending control commands to the effects unit

Comments

• Nice - just confirming us people without twitter accounts can see the video :smile:

• @Trigger_the_Monkey said:
    Nice - just confirming us people without twitter accounts can see the video :smile:

Thanks buddy ;)

• @BjørnFelle said:
    Just got Nanostudio 2 sending MIDI control data from my iPad to my Boss VE-500 vocal performer pedal so I can control the formant shift (and any other parameter) from my iPad. Here, I posted a quick video on twitter:

I don't know if you can watch videos from twitter if you don't have a twitter account, let me know if you want to watch it but can't. It was fun to set this up and it has exciting possibilities for live performance, especially when you consider the possibilities for lanes of automation to be sending control commands to the effects unit

😎!