Sweet spot on NS2 iPhone controls?

I seem to have trouble with the 3 transport controls in the iPhone version of NS2. It often takes me several tries to hit the "sweet spot" on each control (back, play or record) to get any response from NS2. Are others experiencing the same?

Note: Everything else, even the tiniest of controls, seem to respond as I would expect/hope.

Tangential note: Transport control issues aside, I am loving NS2 on my iPhone SE!

Comments

• edited October 2019

I think the problem is the SE touch screen, as it ages, it starts to lose sensitivity at the edges. I have the same issue with my SE in pretty much every app and I think I’ve read about it being an SE screen problem. It’s more pronounced in NS because it uses every pixel of the screen for controls.

• Got it. Thanks! I really don't want to get a newer (i.e. bigger and no headphone jack) phone, but I may need to head that direction... Sigh.

• @peanut_gallery said:
    Got it. Thanks! I really don't want to get a newer (i.e. bigger and no headphone jack) phone, but I may need to head that direction... Sigh.

You and me both! I’m still hanging on, but a new ”cheap” iPhone 8 is damn tempting. Luckily I have no money at the moment 😀

• Funfact, the implementation's that well done that it's even playable on a fairly broken iphone's display here ;)