Happy new year!!

My first creation of 2020. Hoping everyone will have a productive year!!

Comments

• @Jeppan74 I also wish you to have very productive year and everyone else;)
    Now to the tune! You know, it’s like morning on festival and you stick your head from tent and you see lovely weather, happy people dancing, in general great mood and your tune just drops to that to emphasise it even further:D I would love to hear it on some massive speakers on open air;) love your stuff, it feels alive/organic
    Thanks! Keep them coming

• @Cray23 Wow! That might be the best comment about my music I’ve ever gotten!!! I’m so happy right now!! =)
    I’ve never thought about it before but I think that’s the exact feeling I want my music to induce. ❤️❤️

• Finally got to listen to this one, what a lovely track, I can totally get on board with Cray23’s vision!

• @Stiksi Cheers mate! Glad you enjoyed it. 🙂

• Chill and cool.

• Okay, so I now know I'm not going crazy. I was looking for this track in all the wrong places (Soundcloud and FB). @Jeppan74 I saw you post this a bit back, but when I got a chance to listen, I couldn't remember where I had seen it. Just listening to it now. Love the vibe and the energy!

• Ha! Since I cancelled my Soundcloud pro account I haven´t uploaded any new songs there since I´m out of time :)
    And I´ve been keeping this tune a little bit under the radar, since it´s going to be on a compilation album. But I wanted to give the NS2 peeps some love for 2020 so I released it here =)

• @peanut_gallery And thank you for your kind words :) I´ll return the favour soon, promise!!