No AudioTracks? No AUv3’s? No Problem! Making A Trap beat with Country Vibes in NS2 & Blocs Wave

Wanted to try something different, hope ya'll enjoy!

Comments

• Great video! You sir are not getting enough credit for making these super useful tutorials.
    I hope you keep on creating video that show just how easy & powerful NS2 can be.

I firmly believe in the use of Slate & sample-based Obsidian patches to work around the lack of Audio Tracks, so I am glad to see you championing this workflow. It may not work for everyone (what does?), but when one focuses on the tools that NS2 has it can be surprising just how much can be accomplished.

I dig the beat you created as well. The fusion of Country + HipHop = HickHop? Cowboy Trap?
    I dunno, but it is a fun fusion of genres. I’m gonna get up out of here and head down to the old town road for a minute.

• @SlapHappy said:
    Great video! You sir are not getting enough credit for making these super useful tutorials.

Thank you 🙏 it’s got me feeling like I’m doing something wrong.

I hope you keep on creating video that show just how easy & powerful NS2 can be.

I’d like to. Hopefully the interest increases.

I firmly believe in the use of Slate & sample-based Obsidian patches to work around the lack of Audio Tracks, so I am glad to see you championing this workflow. It may not work for everyone (what does?), but when one focuses on the tools that NS2 has it can be surprising just how much can be accomplished.

NS2 is so underrated and incredible. I’ve traded a flagship studio for iOS because of it.

I dig the beat you created as well. The fusion of Country + HipHop = HickHop? Cowboy Trap?
    I dunno, but it is a fun fusion of genres. I’m gonna get up out of here and head down to the old town road for a minute.

😂 whatever you call it is fine with me. thanks so much 🙏

• @iPadBeatMaking said:

@SlapHappy said:
    Great video! You sir are not getting enough credit for making these super useful tutorials.

Thank you 🙏 it’s got me feeling like I’m doing something wrong.

No, nothing wrong. I think most of the peeps on this forum are fairly well-seasoned iOS music producers and probably feel that they don’t need video tutorials, and the ones that do watch don’t comment. Just a guess. The ticket would be getting your videos in front of people who are still new to iOS music. Do you have them accessible via Instachat & Snapgram or whatever the hip young kids are using these days? I think your video would be effective in getting new people to become NS2 users.

NS2 is so underrated and incredible. I’ve traded a flagship studio for iOS because of it.

Impressive! Did you sell your old gear? I still have a small mountain of keyboards, sound modules, and FX processors that are completely neglected. I fell bad when they look at me with sad puppy eyes. Just not enough time...