New track

New track; entirely with Nanostudio on both iPad and iPhone. Never creative enough to come up with names for my tracks.

Comments

• @Devvy hey that was nice, bit darkish and bit of melancholy yet smooth vibe;) I like it

• @Cray23 said:
    @Devvy hey that was nice, bit darkish and bit of melancholy yet smooth vibe;) I like it

Thanks! I am quite melancholic =)

• I like it. I'm in to that sort of sound.

Would love to know your workflow between iPhone and iPad. Do you have to export from one device and import to the other each time or is it in a shared workspace like iCloud?

• @fatphil said:
    I like it. I'm in to that sort of sound.

Would love to know your workflow between iPhone and iPad. Do you have to export from one device and import to the other each time or is it in a shared workspace like iCloud?

OK, I found the original post mentioning the iPhone version. Basically you archive it, then Air Drop it to the target device which then magically puts it in the right place to open the file. It's dead easy!

• Just saw your comment. Yes, it is not as seamless as with Garageband — there your projects are automatically synced, but with airdrop it is pretty quick too.

• @Devvy said:
    Just saw your comment. Yes, it is not as seamless as with Garageband — there your projects are automatically synced, but with airdrop it is pretty quick too.

Garageband totally messed up my tunes. My 1st gen iPad Air can only work up to iOS 12. While waiting around one day I opened my GarageBand projects on my iOS 14 phone, which updated every project to be incompatible with GarageBand on my iPad. Even iCloud doesn't have any way to get the previous version back. I was furious! That's why I'm on NS2 now!