AudioUnits instruments not showing up

I have tried everything I have found based on searches but cannot get AU instruments to show up in NS2. The ones I have installed are Sunrizer and SynthOne. They do not show up in the browse window. Any one have any idea what I am doing wrong? I’m using 128 GB iphone with plenty of space.

Comments

• I think I was mistaken in thinking the iphone versions of these synths support AUV3.

• @tortuga said:
    I think I was mistaken in thinking the iphone versions of these synths support AUV3.

Yeah - Sunrizer is definitely not AUV3 on iPhone 😢

• Audiokit Synth One is only IAA, not AU. Synthmaster One is AU, so that one should show up.

• Thanks. I used to come here back in the NS1 days but have been gone so long the forum must have purged me. Stiksi, I think you were here way back then! Thanks again.

• @tortuga said:
    Thanks. I used to come here back in the NS1 days but have been gone so long the forum must have purged me. Stiksi, I think you were here way back then! Thanks again.

No worries, I think I’m part of the furniture by now 🤓 but it’s a new forum, everyone got purged when NS2 came out.

• i am trying to load audiokit bass 808 into nanostudio 2 on iphone 11 and it's not working.. i've done it before because i have a track that has it loaded that i didn't finish a long time ago and its still there... just can't remember how i got it to load.. any help?

• Maybe provide a little more detail about what you've tried?

The process should be: Long-press the + button at the bottom-left of the track view to bring up the menu. Select Add AU Instrument Track. Double-tap the track header. You should then see Bass 808 displayed on the left. Select it and then hit the piano icon at the top-left.

• I have the same issue with their 909 app. I just sample it and make a Slate preset. Not worth messing with. If something doesn’t work I just move on to something that does. I’m tired of buying apps to be a beta tester.

• @number37 said:
    Maybe provide a little more detail about what you've tried?

The process should be: Long-press the + button at the bottom-left of the track view to bring up the menu. Select Add AU Instrument Track. Double-tap the track header. You should then see Bass 808 displayed on the left. Select it and then hit the piano icon at the top-left.

well.. i didn't do it that way. Thank you, good to go!

• @TakkAtakk said:

@tortuga said:
    I think I was mistaken in thinking the iphone versions of these synths support AUV3.

Yeah - Sunrizer is definitely not AUV3 on iPhone 😢

It is now 👍😁