Nanostudio is evil!

Okay, it is fun. But it is some kind of evil because i cannot change the pitch in general. Or how do you manage to change the master signal from 440 to 432 Hz? Do i really need to change each oscillator and sample by hand?

Comments

• Oh, i see i already asked long ago. And no solution so,far. Maybe with an extra FX Plugin....?

• You'd probably be better off exporting the mix down then re-pitching it using an audio editor with a good time/pitch stretch algorithm. The quality of a realtime pitch shift plugin is unlikely to be great, though for such a small correction might not be too terrible.

No plugin is going to get you into true resonance with the universe, only a slightly distorted alternate universe. You'll have to do it the hard way.

• edited March 2022

@number37 said:
    You'd probably be better off exporting the mix down then re-pitching it using an audio editor with a good time/pitch stretch algorithm. The quality of a realtime pitch shift plugin is unlikely to be great, though for such a small correction might not be too terrible.

No plugin is going to get you into true resonance with the universe, only a slightly distorted alternate universe. You'll have to do it the hard way.

Thank you. But i do not intend to get in resonance with the universe, but to get in resonance with other musicians and their 432 Hang, Synths etc.