New Jump Up Dnb Track

I’ve been messing around with NS2 for a while now, this is the first track I’ve managed to finish, first time making jump up, let me know what you think.

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/EAHA8BXCDXvZXd7x6

Comments

• Any feedback guys?

• I like it except one thing, the repeated buzzing sound near the beginning and the end. Whenever that’s playing it overwhelms everything else. Maybe reduce the level, tone down the harshness or repeat it less. It’s a good sound so I wouldn’t get rid of it but I think there’s too much of it for what it is. Just my opinion! 😎👍🏼

• @anickt thanks for your feedback. Are you talking about the main bass or a sample on the intro? I’m always looking to improve and any help is gratefully received.

• @petenennstiel1989 said:
    @anickt thanks for your feedback. Are you talking about the main bass or a sample on the intro? I’m always looking to improve and any help is gratefully received.

The buzzing bass (?) that starts at 44 seconds in and then repeats later in the song. It overwhelms everything else IMHO. 😎👍🏼

• @anickt said:

@petenennstiel1989 said:
    @anickt thanks for your feedback. Are you talking about the main bass or a sample on the intro? I’m always looking to improve and any help is gratefully received.

The buzzing bass (?) that starts at 44 seconds in and then repeats later in the song. It overwhelms everything else IMHO. 😎👍🏼

Thanks for the feedback, I was going for a hard hitting bass but maybe I went to far lol, gives me something to work on with my next track