New music video with NS1 just after NS2 was released 😂

I’ve got great timing. This is my new music video and the music was made 100% in NanoStudio 1.0.

Comments

• Great stuff ! Like both video and music ! Beautiful example that you don't need trillions of features to make great music. NS1 STILL NOT OBSOLETE !

• Simple but effective - like it :)

• Really nice video and I like the track too. I recognize some of the sounds, but I was hoping for a glimpse of the venerable old app.

• Sweet track! Great work on the video! Did you use Lumafusion?

• @dendy said:
    Great stuff ! Like both video and music ! Beautiful example that you don't need trillions of features to make great music. NS1 STILL NOT OBSOLETE !

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Simple but effective - like it :)

@User_Error said:
    Really nice video and I like the track too. I recognize some of the sounds, but I was hoping for a glimpse of the venerable old app.

@SlapHappy said:
    Sweet track! Great work on the video! Did you use Lumafusion?

Thank you all! And no, I didn't use Lumafusion. Don't know what it is? This is just NanoStudio from my old iPhone and Final Cut Pro. Video filmed with my iPhone 7 Plus.

• Lumafusion is a video editing app for iOS, which would be the closest to Final Cut Pro on this platform by reputation. I don't use either.

• @SlapHappy said:
    Lumafusion is a video editing app for iOS, which would be the closest to Final Cut Pro on this platform by reputation. I don't use either.

Yeah ok! Well sadly the video is not an exclusive iOS creation 😕