These PAL tutorials. Thank you!

2»

Comments

• As mentioned, very helpful. Bought all the IAPs and look forward to buying some more. Not just as a 'thank you'; they're also good!

• +1 to this ^

• @StevePAL said:
    @MattFletcher2000 thanks! I think I've got a few simpler "quick tips" I'd like to get out of the way here (simple workflow things that people might not notice in NS2).

But pretty soon I'm going to shift more into design, production and more general approaches. Eventually it will probably be me talking about how I produce but using NS2 as the "canvas."

Sometimes “simple workflow things” get overlooked or misunderstood and finding out about them usually leads to an “of course that’s how to do that” moment. Keep them coming! Thanks

• @anickt said:

@StevePAL said:
    @MattFletcher2000 thanks! I think I've got a few simpler "quick tips" I'd like to get out of the way here (simple workflow things that people might not notice in NS2).

But pretty soon I'm going to shift more into design, production and more general approaches. Eventually it will probably be me talking about how I produce but using NS2 as the "canvas."

Sometimes “simple workflow things” get overlooked or misunderstood and finding out about them usually leads to an “of course that’s how to do that” moment. Keep them coming! Thanks

This over and over again. It is not the atom bomb that most of us are making, just trying to figure out how to rub these sticks together....

• I’m just plunging my fingers into Obsidian’s bottomless paint bucket and smearing colors all over my walls, furniture, and self. Then I stop for a minute to see what it looks like.

I didn’t know sticks were available.