New tune...

Now I’ll compile the last thre in to my first ns2 EP. Coming on streaming and download services soon. 😃

Comments

• Wow, this is superb! That synth line sounds beautiful, is that Obsidian? Really analogue sounding. Love it

• @Cray23 said:
    Wow, this is superb! That synth line sounds beautiful, is that Obsidian? Really analogue sounding. Love it

Thanks mate!
    It’s from gadget, the synth lissabon 🙂

• @Jeppan74 hmm it does sound really good, I do have gadget but never really got into it. I wish they would release auv3 version of all those little gadgets to use in ns2 that would be awesomely epic ;)

• @Jeppan74 I just find out they released them some time ago as vsti’s so maybe in future? Unless they wouldn’t like it because gadget sales:/ anyway if they sell them each for 2.99/3.99 then they could make more then on gadget itself, maybe it’s pride:DDD I just hope auv3 versions will happen:)

• @Cray23 said:
    @Jeppan74 I just find out they released them some time ago as vsti’s so maybe in future? Unless they wouldn’t like it because gadget sales:/ anyway if they sell them each for 2.99/3.99 then they could make more then on gadget itself, maybe it’s pride:DDD I just hope auv3 versions will happen:)

Yeah, that’d be awesome. And som much easier workflow. Now I have to record a synth loop in gadget, then export it to Audioshare, then from there open it in NS and finally importing it in to slate...

• Very uplifting tune and great way to start my morning.

• Very great tune ! Nice eletro-funky feeling :+1::+1::+1:

• @Jeppan74 isn’t it possible to mixdown in gadget and then access files thru files app and then just select your audio file or multiple files and move it to ns2 library? That’s what I do sometimes with cubasis because of time stretch. Don’t have gadget on me so cannot test it:/

• very nice, interesting and uplifting, impressive work!
    Reminds me of 2 of my favorite artists: Mr Oizo and Siriusmo.

• edited August 2019

@Cray23 said:
    isn’t it possible to mixdown in gadget and then access files thru files app and then just select your audio file or multiple files and move it to ns2 library? That’s what I do sometimes with cubasis because of time stretch. Don’t have gadget on me so cannot test it:/

You can do this:

• export project from gadget as Ableton Live project at dropbox
    • zip "audio" folder of that file
    • go to NS2, into Settings > Files > Manage Audio Files
    • choose "Import from dropbox" and select that zipped file

Nanostudio downloads that file and unzips it to Library ... now you have alll sessions/tracks as individual wav files :)

@Jeppan74
    I wish they would release auv3 version of all those little gadgets to use in ns2 that would be awesomely epic

very epic, very much !!

• @NumptyDumppty said:
    Very uplifting tune and great way to start my morning.

Thank you sir 🙂

• @dendy said:
    Very great tune ! Nice eletro-funky feeling :+1::+1::+1:

You always genre-describe my music perfectly 😃

• @Tales_from_within said:
    very nice, interesting and uplifting, impressive work!
    Reminds me of 2 of my favorite artists: Mr Oizo and Siriusmo.

Wow! Thank you kindly sir!! That’s some impressive artists. 😃

• @Cray23 said:
    @Jeppan74 isn’t it possible to mixdown in gadget and then access files thru files app and then just select your audio file or multiple files and move it to ns2 library? That’s what I do sometimes with cubasis because of time stretch. Don’t have gadget on me so cannot test it:/

@dendy said:

@Cray23 said:
    isn’t it possible to mixdown in gadget and then access files thru files app and then just select your audio file or multiple files and move it to ns2 library? That’s what I do sometimes with cubasis because of time stretch. Don’t have gadget on me so cannot test it:/

You can do this:

• export project from gadget as Ableton Live project at dropbox
    • zip "audio" folder of that file
    • go to NS2, into Settings > Files > Manage Audio Files
    • choose "Import from dropbox" and select that zipped file

Nanostudio downloads that file and unzips it to Library ... now you have alll sessions/tracks as individual wav files :)

@Jeppan74
    I wish they would release auv3 version of all those little gadgets to use in ns2 that would be awesomely epic

very epic, very much !!

In Ns1 I always audio copy the loop and then pasted it in to a trg. A bit faster work flow than now, but if/when gadget gets to be an audio unit, things will be awesome!!
    I also love that you now can import the midi from gadget in to NS2. Makes me utilise obsidian a lot more.

• My kind of shit there mate.

Nice funky chords and lead riffs with those skippy drums makes for a real dancy little number.