If you like to Bossa Nova...

You might enjoy these Slate kits:
bossaBOX and bossaBOX+

The samples came from a recent freebie deal on Reverb.com and I compiled some of my favorite rhythm machine sounds into a kit. The bossaBOX+ is just seasoned for taste, it may not be everyone’s cup of tea but it’s smooth to me.

Hope some of you can make use of these kits.

Comments

• These are great! Thanks @3sleeves

• Rock on @anickt 🀘🀘🀘😎

• Thanks for your efforts @3sleeves 😎πŸ₯

• Nice! Thanks for making and sharing this.

• @Arpseechord @Will Glad you guys appreciate it too! πŸ€˜βœŒοΈπŸ––πŸ˜Ž

• Newbie question- what do I do with all these files once they're downloaded?

• edited October 2019

@LessKeys

There is more methods how to import these files into NS2. In general, they are Slate banks, so you need import them into Slate :-)

Did you downloaded them into your iPad or desktop computer ?

In case of desktop, 2 main ways are

1/ save them to your dropbox, then open Slate's bank browser, and in hamburger menu choose "import from dropbox" .. You can save them ZIPped to dropbox, nanostudio will automatically unzip them during import

2/ install some WebDAV client app on your desktop ... run Nanostudio connected to same wifi network as your desktop computer, in nanostudio run WebDAV server, connect to this server from your desktop and copy those files (but this time already UNZIPPED) into Instruments/Slate/User/ subfolder

If you enable WebDAV server in NS2 setttings, it will navigate you, just read what is written there ;) There are tabs for Windows, MacOS and Other..

more about WebDAV here:
    https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/nanostudio2/user-manual/Settings.html