Please stop spamming push notifications during sales if the user already owns all IAP

I turned off almost all notifications on my phone, so I don't get distracted all the time. NS2 is allowed to display them, because I hoped they'd inform me about updates or other useful things.

Instead, every time you do a sale on the in-app purchases, you're spamming notifications about that sale.
I already bought all IAPs on launch day to support you. Is it possible to not display those notifications to users who already bought everything, or will I have to completely turn off notifications for NS2?

Comments

• edited December 2019

Sorry for inconvenience, i guess it is not possible for app to suppress notifications based on some check if all IAPs are already purchased, but anyway i forwarded this request to Matt, so if there is any chance to do something with it, i'm sure he will do it :)

• edited December 2019

@Vingdoloras said:
    I turned off almost all notifications on my phone, so I don't get distracted all the time. NS2 is allowed to display them, because I hoped they'd inform me about updates or other useful things.

Instead, every time you do a sale on the in-app purchases, you're spamming notifications about that sale.
    I already bought all IAPs on launch day to support you. Is it possible to not display those notifications to users who already bought everything, or will I have to completely turn off notifications for NS2?

Most probable notifications will concern new IAP packs and sales. If you are not interested in those, I think you can safely turn off notifications for NS, so they don't bother you. The app updates come at comparatively long intervals and will be available in the App Store app and display a badge number on the app's icon so it is unlikely they will escape your notice for very long.

• I'm so glad that there is notifications about IAP sales. I almost missed this one.