When? When, please, audio tracks?

13»

Comments

• @dendy said:

As it was mentioned, audio tracks are top prio feature, nobody wants them to have finished more than Matt, he very much know how big demand is for this feature. He just wants to do it right, in solid stable reliable way consistent with rest of NS features...

>

It is clear.
    I am sure, the development of DAW with sound tracks (interface and sound-tracks workflow) - is the huge goal. Looking on NS2 interface, how it polished, I know - it's worth the wait.

• @Arpseechord said:
    I’m sure while we’re all patiently waiting with calm emotions, level heads and nothing but good intentions towards Matt we could use our time more wisely. Maybe we should sit down more at a piano or keyboard and practice practice practice , pick up your guitar even for a few minutes every day and improve that part that you always screw up when the record is activated, maybe sing a lot more to get better command of your so so voice.....see that’s not as painful as we think it is except maybe to the ones we live with who have to endure our obsession😁

The most important thing I learned in life - If you want, then you do. If you don't want - you are "waiting" :)

The sea of plug-ins, DAWs, and virtual synths made us too lazy.

I remember the times when all my DAW was the guitar and portable tape recorder with built in microphone. I was the happiest man on the Earth, when I got once 15 minutes in a real studio, and play with "Ensoniq" synthesizer.

Now I have thousands "Ensoniq" around, but it is not enough ;)

• @romanch said:

@Arpseechord said:
    I’m sure while we’re all patiently waiting with calm emotions, level heads and nothing but good intentions towards Matt we could use our time more wisely. Maybe we should sit down more at a piano or keyboard and practice practice practice , pick up your guitar even for a few minutes every day and improve that part that you always screw up when the record is activated, maybe sing a lot more to get better command of your so so voice.....see that’s not as painful as we think it is except maybe to the ones we live with who have to endure our obsession😁

The most important thing I learned in life - If you want, then you do. If you don't want - you are "waiting" :)

The sea of plug-ins, DAWs, and virtual synths made us too lazy.

I remember the times when all my DAW was the guitar and portable tape recorder with built in microphone. I was the happiest man on the Earth, when I got once 15 minutes in a real studio, and play with "Ensoniq" synthesizer.

Now I have thousands "Ensoniq" around, but it is not enough ;)

I can relate to you. Great times in the 1980s with voice, guitar, piano and my Fostex 4 track mixer/recorder
    Nowadays always trying to find my way back there while still enjoying these amazing apps literally “at our fingertips “😉👍

• @Arpseechord said:

@Stiksi said:

@Arpseechord said:

Ha! I wish I did all those 😀 I do pick up the guitar and sometimes make incremental progress, though.

Waiting is such sweet sorrow. No, wait , it was partitioning. Partitioning is such sweet…

Perhaps Romeo and Juliet wouldn’t have ended so tragically if each would have had a
    modern device. They would have been so self absorbed and preoccupied they wouldn’t have even been aware of each other😉

Before and after selfies with poison 🤔

• edited December 2019

• Back in my day we used to record music with bird beaks on stone tablets and I didn't hear anyone complaining.

• @Audiogus said:
    Back in my day we used to record music with bird beaks on stone tablets and I didn't hear anyone complaining.

• edited December 2019

:)

• @romanch said:

Learn the true ways of the force you must...

• Right now I'm barely using AU with NS2 due to no freezing. I'm looking forward to audio tracks, but part of me thinks I'm much more productive like this... Like some others I started off an a bare bones setup (MPC, 1 crap synth.)