BeatNano Script - Converts BM2 to NS2 Slate kits (for Kit Maker Maschine library)
A very good friend made me a script which converts the Kit Maker (https://www.kit-maker.com) Maschine library for BeatMaker to NanoStudio 2 Slate format and keeps the correct pad order!
Download the BeatNano script here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/1sjxkgru5vhgwxu/BeatNano.zip?dl=0
I've made a short tutorial video for anyone not familiar with Python and using Terminal etc, and how to copy over the library using the WebDAV in NanoStudio. You can also see how smooth browsing the kits in Slate is towards the end. I made this on macOS, but the process is basically the same on Windows.
- Download and install Python 3 - https://www.python.org/downloads/
- Duplicate BeatMaker 2 kits folder to another location
- Copy “BeatNano.py” and “Package.slt” files to the duplicate folder
- Open Terminal - type “cd “ and drag the duplicate folder to terminal, press enter
- Run script with “python3 BeatNano.py”
- Copy all library folders to “Instruments/Slate/User” folder using the WebDav in Nanostudio 2 settings, or Airdrop to Files app.