Send effects on slate!?

Anybody can send effect from auv3 plugins to slate. Example i just want to send to my snare sound and not for all percussion, just for snare!? So how to? Thanks.

Comments

• edited November 2019

@andicsaputra said:
    Anybody can send effect from auv3 plugins to slate. Example i just want to send to my snare sound and not for all percussion, just for snare!? So how to? Thanks.

You can make another instance of your slate kit, add a midi send from the first to the second Slate, mute all the other pads than the snare. Then add all the effects you like.

Usually I have one slate which controls a group of slates, one for kicks, one for snares, one for hats / cymbals and one for toms / effects. On the controller slate I have muted all pads. On each of the others, I’ve muted all but the relevant pads.

It’s very quick once you get used to the idea and you can save the setup as your default project.

• @Stiksi said:

@andicsaputra said:

You can make another instance of your slate kit, add a midi send from the first to the second Slate, mute all the other pads than the snare. Then add all the effects you like.

Usually I have one slate which controls a group of slates, one for kicks, one for snares, one for hats / cymbals and one for toms / effects. On the controller slate I have muted all pads. On each of the others, I’ve muted all but the relevant pads.

It’s very quick once you get used to the idea and you can save the setup as your default project.

Oh, you right.. thanks dude’s! But I’ll very happy if the future update can add send effects for auv3 plugin on inside slate and not just the riverbs or delay of stock plugin. 😚