Fingerlabs SK-51 AUv3 won’t load. Sorta Fixed 🙁

edited February 7 in Bug Reports

Started up standalone first. Then tried to load into NS2. Hangs on “loading editor”. Loads and works correctly in AUM. I have notified Fingerlab.

Comments

  • edited January 30

    Fingerlabs. They had similiar issues with Mellowsound, if i good remeber it needed 2 or 3 updates to fix all NS related issues.. They are using AudioKIT for their plugins so i'm not surprised there are problems - basically all AudioKIT plugins i tried suffered with some kind of fatal issues in NS2 (crashes with multiple instances , incorrect samole rate handling, and other )

  • Not critical but it’s nice to be able to use NS2 as primary app with AU’s as needed and not have to go to AUM or other methods. I find that distracting.

  • @dendy said:
    Fingerlabs. They had similiar issues with Mellowsound, if i good remeber it needed 2 or 3 updates to fix all NS related issues.. They are using AudioKIT for their plugins so i'm not surprised there are problems - basically all AudioKIT plugins i tried suffered with some kind of fatal issues in NS2 (crashes with multiple instances , incorrect samole rate handling, and other )

    Yeah, they fixed all problems and a week later iOS13 wiped all that away. It hasn't had an update since November so I don't see how that would have changed. I feel bad for the dev.

  • @Stiksi said:

    @dendy said:
    Fingerlabs. They had similiar issues with Mellowsound, if i good remeber it needed 2 or 3 updates to fix all NS related issues.. They are using AudioKIT for their plugins so i'm not surprised there are problems - basically all AudioKIT plugins i tried suffered with some kind of fatal issues in NS2 (crashes with multiple instances , incorrect samole rate handling, and other )

    Yeah, they fixed all problems and a week later iOS13 wiped all that away. It hasn't had an update since November so I don't see how that would have changed. I feel bad for the dev.

    They’re working on an update.

  • @anickt said:

    @Stiksi said:

    @dendy said:
    Fingerlabs. They had similiar issues with Mellowsound, if i good remeber it needed 2 or 3 updates to fix all NS related issues.. They are using AudioKIT for their plugins so i'm not surprised there are problems - basically all AudioKIT plugins i tried suffered with some kind of fatal issues in NS2 (crashes with multiple instances , incorrect samole rate handling, and other )

    Yeah, they fixed all problems and a week later iOS13 wiped all that away. It hasn't had an update since November so I don't see how that would have changed. I feel bad for the dev.

    They’re working on an update.

    That is excellent news. It’s a great app!

  • You can play/sequence the built-in sounds. The drum machine syncs nicely. But no sampling or playback of your own samples. No access to any parameters. Fun but limited as an AU. This is true in AUM as well. I’ll get in touch with them when I get a chance.

Sign In or Register to comment.