Copy Slate kit not working as expected? - RESOLVED
I want to copy an existing Slate kit to a newly created user kit.
I proceed as follows:
1) I create a new kit: Slate tools > Kit > Init, Save
2) I load the kit I want to base my new kit on, and copy it: Slate tools > Kit > Copy
3) I load back to my user kit (by the way, isn't it strange that a double tap is required to load kits in Slate? Wouldn't a single tap be more coherent with the rest of the user interface? or is there a special reason why a double tap is needed?)
4) I try to paste the kit on the user kit: Slate tools > Kit > Paste. A message pops up to ask confirmation to overwrite the current kit. I tap 'Ok'
5) Boom! Slate goes back to the kit I was trying to copy!
6) The user kit I wanted to paste the factory kit on is still empty.
EDIT: I noticed that for factory kits I can simply 'Save' the factory kit and NS2 will allow to save a copy to the User folder, so that's would work with factory kits, though maybe it will overwrite user kits?