Editing Note Velocity To Zero Does Not Silence All Notes
Nanostudio 2, v2.1.0, iOS 13.3.1
Drum kit 'Slate Underworld'
- programmed a 4 bar drum part
- selected all the notes in the pattern
- reduced the note velocity of all notes to zero using scales function
- overall volume of drum sounds reduced but not silenced
- tried using 'offsets' function on individual notes, but still notes not silenced
I wanted to gradually bring up the volume of the drums from silent to full during the 4 bar part but could find no way to achieve this. Also tried automating the channel volume, but that cut out all the drums except the bass drum for some reason.
Feel this might be a bug.