Cray23 - Corrupted Memories

Hello there;)
I was watching Bladerunner 2049 recently and that bloody soundtrack stayed in my head for few days so I had to go at something similar:D so I started like “yeah that’s going to be just something with few channels and some reverb on it” :DDD turned out 32 ch of mostly obsidian with some slate (used couple of slate presets from IAP Industrial Pack) 148fx
Also there are some loops I have made on korg ESX,ER1,EA1 and crave but heavily processed. There is also two samples of motorbike going through tunnel I have recorded from YouTube loaded into obsidian and processed. It was hell to mix it as I did what I do often - started on iPad speakers :D so I had to redo it. It will probably sound bit shite since I don’t have any subwoofer so feedback in this regard would be appreciated:D
And finally I have tried to match that Bladerunner sort of vibe in that picture as well but It doesn’t look anything like what I had in mind:DDD need to practice that too
Anyway have a great day people and enjoy!

Comments

• There ya go again! How in the world do you produce as much quality as you do? Are you really 2 or 3 people ? 😀. Definitely a corrupted something. I was in a lucid nightmare. Fortunately or unfortunately it ended before I got sucked down into it too deeply. Very scary. Double ups!

• Nicely done! Your attention to detail is obvious :)

• @boomer nice one man:D I’m solo guy currently on part time furlough so that helps;) happy that vibe worked;) thanks for tuning in.
    @Trigger_the_Monkey thank you sir;) much appreciated 🙏

• I loved the Blade runner 2049 soundtrack and this could easily have been a part of that. Great work again!!

• @Jeppan74 🙏 thanks man;) much appreciated. Recently I have been listening your stuff and I absolutely love Bombaclot it just grow on me, that beat is heavy. Would love to hear something like What is Dub Vol.2 ;) just saying:D

• @Cray23 said:
    @Jeppan74 🙏 thanks man;) much appreciated. Recently I have been listening your stuff and I absolutely love Bombaclot it just grow on me, that beat is heavy. Would love to hear something like What is Dub Vol.2 ;) just saying:D

Ha! Thanks man! Yeah that tune is one of my proudest moments as a music producer :) Everything came together so good... Maybe I will explore that. I´m in such a dry spell right now...