Audio tracks when

When audio tracks

Comments

• Audio tracks can be found in the Fortnite in-app purchase. Too soon?

• hi @Tarekith ... its "rishi" from the Ableton Live DJ. forums ""back in tha' day"". Saw your name and thought I'd say hi. :-)

• edited August 19

Haffta admit, this bin kawai-yeet..

• Oh snap! I forgot to assign ‘finish audio tracks’ to someone, thanks for the reminder!

• @Audiogus said:
    Oh snap! I forgot to assign ‘finish audio tracks’ to someone, thanks for the reminder!

Shit, I thought people wanted Finnish Audio Tracks, so everyone has spent the last 8 months recording the 168000 lakes in Finland in alphabetical order for a massive IAP sound pack. My bad! What was that other thing you wanted again? 😀

• @Stiksi said:

@Audiogus said:
    Oh snap! I forgot to assign ‘finish audio tracks’ to someone, thanks for the reminder!

Shit, I thought people wanted Finnish Audio Tracks, so everyone has spent the last 8 months recording the 168000 lakes in Finland in alphabetical order for a massive IAP sound pack. My bad! What was that other thing you wanted again? 😀

Actually this sounds much better! Good job!

• @Stiksi said:

@Audiogus said:

omg. That just made my day. 😆