Any news? It’s been a while;)

2»

Comments

• @SLPGroundSoundMusic said:

@PUMP said:
    Na looks like it's headed in the same direction as the first Nanostudio.... I wanna pump this app so bad but with failure to deliver on promises I'm about done with it I have 20 people that have bought the app because of me that I have to hear complaining about no audio tracks after they was promised to be add by the end of 2019.... I'm just gonna stick to big name developers from here on out they have the money, and teams available to deliver on what we need.... I really hate it because this app is the Logic Pro of the iPad and could be number 1 if the audio tracks were present. This app has the only true "computer daw" work flow and honestly the audio tracks would've been a better addition than an iPhone version.... Beatmaker 3 has great success and it's iPad only.... Cubasis didn't offer an iPhone version until Cubasis 3 and Auria still doesn't offer one.... I think audio tracks should have been a priority over the phone because in all honesty the iPad is more important than the phone when it comes to music making. It's more powerful therefore more capable.

the Nano Studio 2 iphone version is more in important to me then the ipad version because i always have my iphone with me, i can always have it with me anywhere i go, which I can't say the same about an the ipad,,,, and having Nano Studio 2 and all my auv3 always ready on my pocket for when inspiration and motivation strikes is more important to me, basically an iphone all ready for production to me is the complete definition of mobile production or mobile beat making,,, an ipad can be cool at home or a few other places, but with the iphone you can start nanostudio 2 open obsidian and start sampling the rain while you are under rain, you can even go under water and record the sound of that, and right after that, you can start making a beat , to me that's the real definition of mobile production, and why the iphone version of NS2 is more important to me then the ipad version !!!

Exactly this. I do not have an iPad - I only have an iPhone because my work provides one so I am contactable 24/7.

Being able to make music on it in NS2 is wonderful for me. 2 minutes waiting for a work issue to compile? Phone out, add some automation to the filter cutoff of the melody line I wrote on the train in to the office earlier.

iPhone version of NS2 was for me a life changer - not a game changer - a genuine life changer.

• @9ine6ix said:
    sorry, I'm weak.

Yes. I agree.

• Ok guys, why don’t we cool it with the ad hominems. By my count it’s about even now.

• @TakkAtakk said:

@9ine6ix said:
    sorry, I'm weak.

Yes. I agree.

FUCK YOU LOSER!!!

• @9ine6ix said:

@TakkAtakk said:

@9ine6ix said:
    sorry, I'm weak.

Yes. I agree.

FUCK YOU LOSER!!!

And, bye bye.