NanoStudio 2.1.2 now available

124»

Comments

• @Stiksi said:

@LeeB said:

@King said:
    Hey @Blip Interactive , @Will , @Stiksi - or any other moderator.

Can you look into the spam?

There are currently over 4 whole pages of it since the 23rd.

It’s a constant battle since a couple weeks ago. Every time I check, there’s a couple pages of it but we do this on our spare time, so we do as much as we can. I hope it lets off after a while because this is a bit much.

At least they are happy they registered…

• @TakkAtakk said:

@Stiksi said:

@LeeB said:

@King said:
    Hey @Blip Interactive , @Will , @Stiksi - or any other moderator.

Can you look into the spam?

There are currently over 4 whole pages of it since the 23rd.

It’s a constant battle since a couple weeks ago. Every time I check, there’s a couple pages of it but we do this on our spare time, so we do as much as we can. I hope it lets off after a while because this is a bit much.

At least they are happy they registered…

Yes, we have the happiest bots! To be honest, I’m just dreading the day I finally accidentally ban an actual person because there were two dozen spam accounts and I clicked the wrong one 😬

• Been working too much but decided to drop by this morning and everything that has been said previously in this thread is true. IAP AUDIO TRACKS at 30 or more dollars i’m there, IAP midi effects automation at X amount just take my money$$$

I won’t subscribe to anything annually not Reason Plus, not any loop cloud crap, not even a magazine but NS2 would make me cave in and just for Obsidian alone

Matt you have users and fans that love what Blip Interactive does and we get it

We feel lucky to use NS2 because it works so well and in our opinion its the best music creation app on ios

If you need more filthy lucre just give us a shout out and i’m not wealthy in any way but I’d rather pay more to get features we all want and need sooner than later because contrary to what the stones said, time is never on our side.

And to all the people any where complaining about NS2 is crippled because of x or y and the developer hasn’t delivered x or y put your money where your mouth is or buy Reason 12, their user base will give you a master class in the art of bitching over nothing but misery loves certain companies i guess.

• @sirmcp said:
    or buy Reason 12, their user base will give you a master class in the art of bitching over nothing but misery loves certain companies i guess.

Ouch, I used to be one of those, although I bitched about why I wouldn’t get Reason. Then they fixed everything I had complained about and I had no reason to not buy it anymore. After a while I had to admit that I’m just not that into Reason. 💀😂