Feature Request: Macro copy / paste SORTED

edited December 2018 in Support

I couldn’t find this in the manual, so apologies if it already exists.

After setting up a set of macros for an AU synth, I can’t find a way to copy those same set of controls to another preset. Is this possible? If not, a memory of the setup or some sort of copy and paste would be nice, as this process is very time consuming.

Comments

• edited December 2018

Obsidian:

(in this case you can save macro map and load it in any other obsidian patch)

AU instrument:have own default configuration, because have different set of parameters)

(in this case it saves current macro configuration as default for that particular AU plugin)

• @dendy said:
    Obsidian: (in this case you can save macro map and load it in any other obsidian patch)

AU instrument: (in this case it saves current macro configuration as default for that particular AU plugin, every plugin have own default configuration, because have different set of parameters)

Dude stop deleting your posts!?!

• I was just fixing bugs :-D

• @dendy said:
    I was just fixing bugs :-D

:) 3 times since yesterday you deleted your posts and made other posts make no sense ;) just edit them...

• Nah.. most important is you got your advice, isn't ? Sorry i'm hard working so i use just 1% of my brain capacity for posting here , sometimes i'll doo it to fast without reading properly question :lol:

• @dendy said:
    Nah.. most important is you got your advice, isn't ? Sorry i'm hard working so i use just 1% of my brain capacity for posting here , sometimes i'll doo it to fast without reading properly question :lol:

Yeah but you can ‘edit’ instead of totally delete ;)

• edited December 2018

@flockz do you see ? Fruitbat is not constantly refreshing browser, so he saw just final resuilt, and he is satisfied... calm down that fingers on CTRL+R keys :trollface:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Thanks dude :)

you're welcome ;)

• edited December 2018

@dendy said:
    @flockz do you see ? Fruitbat is not constantly refreshing browser, so he saw just final resuilt, and he is satisfied... calm down that fingers on CTRL+R keys :trollface:

Whatever man. If we were all constantly deleting our posts the entire place would make no sense at all. People are replying to you. Then 5 mins later their posts are nonsense or out of context because they haven’t quoted you and your post has gone. But carry on if you think it’s a good idea...