Little trick for "timestretched" drumloop
Here little trick how to simulate timestretch using sample offset automation..
Of course it's not real timestretch, and it doesn't work much for melodic
loops, but for many use cases, particulary for drumloops, it works pretty well
Hope it helps to somebody
Here short text description if it is not 100% clear from video:
- create init patch
- load loop into sample oscillator
- set macro knob mapping to "Osc All -> Sample start"
- in sequencer, create part with length exactly like loop lendth
- in piano roll, put on C3 short 1/32 notes
- go to automation editor, draw line from zero to max for knob which is mapped to sample start
now hit playback... try change project tempo - loop is still playing synced :-))
Timestretching without real timestretching :-)))