iPad Stand recommendations?

Im looking for an iPad stand adjustable for standing and sitting. Any of you own one that you recommend?

Comments

• T4HT4H
    edited March 4

I’ve tried a lot with my iPad Pro including ones that mount to mic stands but my everyday go to is the DraftTable. Stays still, never moves, and has all the adjustments that matter to me.

• iKlip Studio is pretty great. Super sturdy and stays put in all the angles. I’ve had one for around five years and it’s still holding up.

• Thanks guys for the response. These dont come with its own pole stand? They look like they require a table.

• Sheet music stands are pretty convenient, usually under $25 for a decent one.

• @9ine6ix said:
    Thanks guys for the response. These dont come with its own pole stand? They look like they require a table.

Yes, unfortunately some sort of flat surface is needed. I’ve had a couple gooseneck arm solutions as well but those break all the time so I can’t with a good conscience recommend any of them.

• Music stand s not a bad idea. I would be concerned though about it not being secure and sliding off. I think my best option is to get out the saw and make one out of wood.

Thanks everyone.

• I agree. Make one out of wood.

• @9ine6ix said:
    Music stand s not a bad idea. I would be concerned though about it not being secure and sliding off. I think my best option is to get out the saw and make one out of wood.

Thanks everyone.

Post a pic when it’s done, I’m a DIY enthusiast (with very little skill) and I would be very interested in how you’ve solved it!

• For sure!

• Maybe mod something like this https://bit.ly/2TxvpPa

• Yea that is close to what I want! Maybe I can salvage an office chair and make it bottom heavy. Fit an adjustable pole and a grip top.

• “WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -“
    Man, whats inside that stand!?

• @9ine6ix said:
    “WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -“

LOL! That’s not the exact one my son has but maybe I’d better have him check it!

• @T4H said:
    Maybe mod something like this https://bit.ly/2TxvpPa

I would want some way to apply breaks on the wheels so it doesn’t roll around the stage while playing. Unless that’s part of the act...

• I can see some kind of little lever on a few wheels that look like a locking mechanism.

• @9ine6ix said:

Yeah, stand made of plutonium. Lot of fun, it is glowing in the dark, and soon you will be glowing too..

• @dendy said:

@9ine6ix said:

Yeah, stand made of plutonium. Lot of fun, it is glowing in the dark, and soon you will be glowing too..

LOL. Those chemicals are good creativity.

• For live gigs I think I’d want to move around on stage. I’m thinking retro. Something like the old cigarette girls: