Can't download the IAP packs.

I performed a forum search and couldn't find a relevant thread to comment on. I recently got a new iPad Pro, and I'm trying to download the IAP packs. They restored just fine, but they keep getting stuck on "waiting for download to start". This is frustrating me. My WiFi works fine, so why is it getting stuck?

Comments

• hm strange.. maybe rebooting iPad and then try it again should help ?

• @dendy said:
    hm strange.. maybe rebooting iPad and then try it again should help ?

Right, I forgot to mention I did all of the usual tricks to try and make it work, including restarting the iPad, and nothing doing. It's frustrating. Are the IAP packs downloaded from the Appstore servers or a different server. It may be an Appstore thing as it's been acting rubbish all day, lol.

• Okay, now it's downloading, albeit slowly. Phew, at least I caught a lucky break, lol.

• edited March 2019

@jwmmakerofmusic

:+1: Appstore can be very unreliable sometimes ...

• @dendy said:
    @jwmmakerofmusic

:+1: Appstore can be very unreliable sometimes ...

Isn't that always the way though? 😂 Apple makes great tech but needs to upgrade their servers or something to meet the demand of all of their users. Ah well. :) Cheers mate.

• Were you trying to download multiple IAPs? I found that the IAPs work best if you download each one at a time.

• One at a time, and babysit it until it’s done. That’s what I do with every app.

• edited March 2019

@SlapHappy said:
    Were you trying to download multiple IAPs? I found that the IAPs work best if you download each one at a time.

Tried one at a time, and finally got it working. Seems that Apple just needed to get their sh*t in order with the appstore.

• Yes, there is no getting around that obstacle, just luck of the draw.