Fearture Request: Sustain loop and Sample Start set from sampler main page

Hi

Love this app more and more each day. A couple of things that would make things a little easier for me would be some dials on the sampler page to set Sustain loop and Sample Start without having to go into the edit page

Would this even be possible?

Thanks
Jamie

Comments

• edited March 2019

You mean inside sampler oscillator settings ? I'm afraid there is not much space for another knobs... To be honest i would like it too, it would make quick modulation mappings lot easier.. but when i'm looking at sampler oscillator .. do you have any idea where it should be added ?

At the moment what you can do is to map Osc>Sample start and Osc>Loops Start and loop end to macro knobs and then save macro page as preset .. not ideal everytime, it depends on your workflow

• @dendy said:
    You mean inside sampler oscillator settings ? I'm afraid there is not much space for another knobs... To be honest i would like it too, it would make quick modulation mappings lot easier.. but when i'm looking at sampler oscillator .. do you have any idea where it should be added ?

At the moment what you can do is to map Osc>Sample start and Osc>Loops Start and loop end to macro knobs and then save macro page as preset .. not ideal everytime, it depends on your workflow

Hi Dendy,

I never thought of trying that. It’s just what I wanted thanks. I’m not fussed it’s on the perform page :)