Desktop version of Obsidian

Obsidian is such a powerhouse synth, any chance we see a desktop version of it?

It ranks right up there with other vst/au plugins on the market, and I could easily see it selling in the price range of those other plugins.

I hope to see it some day, sooner rather than later! :)

Comments

  • @boom said:
    Obsidian is such a powerhouse synth, any chance we see a desktop version of it?

    It ranks right up there with other vst/au plugins on the market, and I could easily see it selling in the price range of those other plugins.

    I hope to see it some day, sooner rather than later! :)

    As do we all! Matt hasn’t said anything about it, yet, but it is a very popular request.

  • @boom said:
    Obsidian is such a powerhouse synth, any chance we see a desktop version of it?

    It ranks right up there with other vst/au plugins on the market, and I could easily see it selling in the price range of those other plugins.

    I hope to see it some day, sooner rather than later! :)

    @boom said:
    Obsidian is such a powerhouse synth, any chance we see a desktop version of it?

    It ranks right up there with other vst/au plugins on the market, and I could easily see it selling in the price range of those other plugins.

    I hope to see it some day, sooner rather than later! :)

    Agreed! And please let the presets made in it be compatible with the iPad and iPhone versions. I think this would be huge

  • so yes please.

  • Just so happy it’s here now on My iPad🎹😀

  • @Arpseechord said:
    Just so happy it’s here now on My iPad🎹😀

    Word.
    (Sorry for the 80’s slang throwback. I’m single-handedly trying to bring the word ‘word’ back into vogue.)

  • edited June 22

    @SlapHappy said:

    @Arpseechord said:
    Just so happy it’s here now on My iPad🎹😀

    Word.
    (Sorry for the 80’s slang throwback. I’m single-handedly trying to bring the word ‘word’ back into vogue.)

    “Choice” and “Tubular” need to desperately come back too👍🏻

  • @Arpseechord said:

    @SlapHappy said:

    @Arpseechord said:
    Just so happy it’s here now on My iPad🎹😀

    Word.
    (Sorry for the 80’s slang throwback. I’m single-handedly trying to bring the word ‘word’ back into vogue.)

    “Choice” and “Tubular” need to desperately come back too👍🏻

    Totally!

  • @anickt said:

    @Arpseechord said:

    @SlapHappy said:

    @Arpseechord said:
    Just so happy it’s here now on My iPad🎹😀

    Word.
    (Sorry for the 80’s slang throwback. I’m single-handedly trying to bring the word ‘word’ back into vogue.)

    “Choice” and “Tubular” need to desperately come back too👍🏻

    Totally!

    Gnarly!

  • OK ‘Gnarly’ strikes pretty close to home for me. Why did people stop using that?
    I totally don’t know why that choice word is so tubular.
    I’m officially old.

  • @SlapHappy said:
    OK ‘Gnarly’ strikes pretty close to home for me. Why did people stop using that?
    I totally don’t know why that choice word is so tubular.
    I’m officially old.

    Think it got replaced with the word “knotty”as in pine
    But ya things used to be so tubular and I’m getting old too.

  • I was confused when everything became “bad” and “ill”. :p

  • @anickt said:
    I was confused when everything became “bad” and “ill”. :p

    Many things today still deserve to be labeled “Grody “!

  • Damn, we have International Talk Like A Pirate Day (my favorite day of the year!).
    Why is there not an International Talk Like a Stoned 70s Teenager Day?

  • edited June 24

    @number37 said:
    Damn, we have International Talk Like A Pirate Day (my favorite day of the year!).
    Why is there not an International Talk Like a Stoned 70s Teenager Day?

    That’s why my pet parrot has been squawking more than usual today...

  • @anickt said:
    I was confused when everything became “bad” and “ill”. :p

    Things went from ‘cool’ to ‘bad’ to ‘ill’. The next logical step when you like something is to say that it is ‘critical’ then eventually ‘dead’, but I like the sound of ‘deceased!’
    It all seems a bit ‘radical’.
    Rad, dudes!

  • @SlapHappy said:

    @anickt said:
    I was confused when everything became “bad” and “ill”. :p

    Things went from ‘cool’ to ‘bad’ to ‘ill’. The next logical step when you like something is to say that it is ‘critical’ then eventually ‘dead’, but I like the sound of ‘deceased!’
    It all seems a bit ‘radical’.
    Rad, dudes!

    It’s been stuck on ”sick” for ages, so I guess, it’s either being hypocondriac, a drama queen or it’s a really slow wasting disease. Possibly it’s due to exposure to too many ”rads” back in the day, so the next stage would be ”terminal”, followed by ”expired” or ”casualty” (unless you’re british, in which case ”casualty” would come in somewhere between ”rad” and ”sick”).

  • edited June 24

    RAD!!

  • edited June 30

    Deleted😀

Sign In or Register to comment.