New Tune

This is based on a dream my daughter had. It uses an Obsidian Soprano patch from @richardyot and some Sidekick Slate kits from @zvon. The voice is from an app called Speak and rest is a mix of factory and my own Obsidian patches. Pleasant dreams!

Comments

  • This is a cool listen, I especially like the source of inspiration for u, turning a dream into a soundscape!

  • @iPadBeatMaking thanks!! :3

    I thought of expanding on the arrangement but my goal these days is to get to the point where I feel reasonably finished and be done with it! On to the next one! The more songs I make the more I love the workflow of NS2. For the way I work and think it’s the best on iOS and I’ve used them all! The only one that comes close is my old friend Caustic!

  • Cool track @anickt !! Nice vibe to it.

  • @SlapHappy said:
    Cool track @anickt !! Nice vibe to it.

    Thanks @SlapHappy

  • <3

    Nice use of voice synthesis!

  • edited June 27

    @Trigger_the_Monkey said:
    <3

    Nice use of voice synthesis!

    Thanks! @Trigger_the_Monkey

  • edited June 27

    Very unique soundscape here. I listened to this the other day...didn’t know what to make of it so I listened again right now and I was much more impressed. I kept waiting for a live powerful vocal to come in to contrast the mechanical voice ..expecting, hoping for...😀 Great track
    I’m sure your daughter is very proud of you👍

  • @Arpseechord said:
    Very unique soundscape here. I listened to this the other day...didn’t know what to make of it so I listened again right now and I was much more impressed. I kept waiting for a live powerful vocal to come in to contrast the mechanical voice ..expecting, hoping for...😀 Great track
    I’m sure your daughter is very proud of you👍

    Thanks for listening again! After we talked about her dream (which was actually about her brother) and came up with the lyric ideas I had no intention of working on it at that time. The next thing I knew I said, “This is done”. It was part of my recent approach of finishing stuff and not polishing and second guessing. It’s quite a good feeling and most of the results are on SoundCloud.

  • @anickt said:

    @Arpseechord said:
    Very unique soundscape here. I listened to this the other day...didn’t know what to make of it so I listened again right now and I was much more impressed. I kept waiting for a live powerful vocal to come in to contrast the mechanical voice ..expecting, hoping for...😀 Great track
    I’m sure your daughter is very proud of you👍

    Thanks for listening again! After we talked about her dream (which was actually about her brother) and came up with the lyric ideas I had no intention of working on it at that time. The next thing I knew I said, “This is done”. It was part of my recent approach of finishing stuff and not polishing and second guessing. It’s quite a good feeling and most of the results are on SoundCloud.

    Your “This is done” approach is something we all could learn and gain from!
    Cheers👍🎼

  • Thank you for giving me something I hadn't heard before. Oh man, do I love your sound design, this is so cool! Do you do live shows? This could work really well live.

  • @Stiksi said:
    Thank you for giving me something I hadn't heard before. Oh man, do I love your sound design, this is so cool! Do you do live shows? This could work really well live.

    Thanks for your kind words! No live shows for me. Those days are long gone! B)

Sign In or Register to comment.