Bounce to audio

Greatly needed to help with the audio unit power consumption. I actually prefer this over freezing tracks

Comments

• Well, you can solo a track and export ”soloed tracks only” to bounce that track to audio. Then trigger it with a Slate. That’s about as close as you can get without audio tracks.

• Yeah that option sucks because it plays as a loop and you can’t stop it... I can’t stand that lol

• @PUMP said:
    Yeah that option sucks because it plays as a loop and you can’t stop it... I can’t stand that lol

What, slate ? Just switch env type from "one shot" to "sustain" for pad and then it will play just based on how long note you enter

• @PUMP said:
    Yeah that option sucks because it plays as a loop and you can’t stop it... I can’t stand that lol

The only way I see for this to be happening is of you have Trigger Mode (on the Pad tab) set to ‘Sustain + Loop’. Press the ‘<‘ once to get to ‘Sustain’. Now in the piano roll you can draw your single note to be as long as you need the audio clip to play, i.e. 1 measure, 4 measures, 5.3 measures, ...whatever. Please try that and let us know if that solves the issue you were having.