FR - Aufx per pad in Slate

2»

Comments

• Bloody hell people keep calm and make music;g lets wait and see what Matt has to say about it before it gets ugly:DDD (this isn't insult to anyone just Clint Eastwood thingie)

• @Cray23 said:
    Bloody hell people keep calm and make music;g lets wait and see what Matt has to say about it before it gets ugly:DDD (this isn't insult to anyone just Clint Eastwood thingie)

Wow!

• @Cray23 said:
    Bloody hell people keep calm and make music;g lets wait and see what Matt has to say about it before it gets ugly:DDD (this isn't insult to anyone just Clint Eastwood thingie)

Love me some Clint:

Customer - “would it be possible to have.....”
    Clint - “now in all the excitement of the NS2 release, I can’t remember if I shot five or six bullets.....so punk......do ya feel lucky?......we’ll do ya punk?” =)

• @flockz said:

@Cray23 said:

Wow!

Wow!
    I wouldnt mind to have that feature as well but it seems to me that battling over it with other people then Matt is pointless waste of time:DDD still it doesn't look good as it seems dendy has some insights int development so I wouldn't bet on it but you never know.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Cray23 said:

Love me some Clint:

Customer - “would it be possible to have.....”
    Clint - “now in all the excitement of the NS2 release, I can’t remember if I shot five or six bullets.....so punk......do ya feel lucky?......we’ll do ya punk?” =)

:DDD

• @Cray23 said:

@flockz said:

@Cray23 said:

Wow!

Wow!
    I wouldnt mind to have that feature as well but it seems to me that battling over it with other people then Matt is pointless waste of time:DDD still it doesn't look good as it seems dendy has some insights int development so I wouldn't bet on it but you never know.

Last thing I wanna do is battle over a simple feature request. I thank dendy for the opportunity.

• @flockz said:

@Cray23 said:

@flockz said:

@Cray23 said:

Wow!

Wow!

Last thing I wanna do is battle over a simple feature request. I thank dendy for the opportunity.

Exactly. that's one reason why this forum exist, that is - feature request

Also big thanks for dendy's insights, he's been active member for years and useful in many instances.

• @Cray23 said:

@flockz said:

@Cray23 said:

@flockz said:

@Cray23 said:

Wow!

Wow!

Exactly. that's one reason why this forum exist, that is - feature request

Also big thanks for dendy's insights, he's been active member for years and useful in many instances.

Lol. I was being sarcastic! I made a feature request and then had to justify it to dendy who was insistent that I only wanted this because bm3 had it and was told ‘it doesn’t fit with the logic of Slate’....He should have just accepted it as a feature request and left it to dev to consider. I could jump in on half the feature requests on here and say,’I don’t need that, it’s not important, go use another app’. But I have respect for other people’s views/requirements...