Bounce to audio

Greatly needed to help with the audio unit power consumption. I actually prefer this over freezing tracks

Comments

• Well, you can solo a track and export ”soloed tracks only” to bounce that track to audio. Then trigger it with a Slate. That’s about as close as you can get without audio tracks.

• Yeah that option sucks because it plays as a loop and you can’t stop it... I can’t stand that lol

• @PUMP said:
    Yeah that option sucks because it plays as a loop and you can’t stop it... I can’t stand that lol

What, slate ? Just switch env type from "one shot" to "sustain" for pad and then it will play just based on how long note you enter

• @PUMP said:
    Yeah that option sucks because it plays as a loop and you can’t stop it... I can’t stand that lol

The only way I see for this to be happening is of you have Trigger Mode (on the Pad tab) set to ‘Sustain + Loop’. Press the ‘<‘ once to get to ‘Sustain’. Now in the piano roll you can draw your single note to be as long as you need the audio clip to play, i.e. 1 measure, 4 measures, 5.3 measures, ...whatever. Please try that and let us know if that solves the issue you were having.

• I put it on sustain and held the pad the entire loop works great you just have to start at the begging of the loop if you want it to trigger no biggie

• edited January 2020

@PUMP I like to "init" the pad you are putting the sample on, then just load the sample. That way you know that there's nothing else going to mess with your loop :) and you just have to trigger the loop with a short note to make it play all the way through.

I also usually just have one loop on a track, this way I can rename the track with something meaningful and easily see it in the mix.

• @Trigger_the_Monkey said:
    @PUMP I like to "init" the pad you are putting the sample on, then just load the sample. That way you know that there's nothing else going to mess with your loop :) and you just have to trigger the loop with a short note to make it play all the way through.

I also usually just have one loop on a track, this way I can rename the track with something meaningful and easily see it in the mix.

Sweet thanks