Acid Bass + House + Blues + Cowbell (!?!) = Cheap Prophet

Pure Acid + the lower piano register in Ravencroft made a fun combo for this one. I also wasn't expecting SynthMaster Player to have such a fun electric piano sound.

Comments

• @peanut_gallery excellent track! I just love those names you picking for your tracks:D are you making them up yourself or is it some app you using?

• @Cray23 thank you! So I've only come up with a few of these recent track names myself. I've got a few musical co-workers and each week we have a song name picked by someone and we all try to complete a track with that song title. The last 4 or so were actually all generated by a web-site.

The last one I came up with was "On The Road To Shattering," which came about as I was describing a recent visit to the dentist and a comment made about my back molar. We all thought it would make for a good song name.

• @peanut_gallery Haha I have to go myself :( I don’t like when people sticking hands into my mouth:DDD . LoL I always sort of thinking what you are going to come up next it’s hilarious keep that habit:D

• This rocks!
    I feel like this would be a great theme for a heist montage in a movie.

• This rocks!
    I feel like this would be a great theme for a heist montage in a movie.

This EXACTLY !

• @3sleeves and @dendy Thanks! I can totally see that.

• +1 for the heist montage :) and I suspect that heist ends with success!

That's just a good track in general - well done.

• Oh definitely a heist going on, lovely stuff! :D