Emo Trap Beat in NS2 with Continua

Comments

• Chilled :) Just what I feel like we need right now! I must be emo at heart....

Great example of how NS2's folder structure makes NS2 scale well, as well.

• @Trigger_the_Monkey said:
    Chilled :) Just what I feel like we need right now! I must be emo at heart....

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Great example of how NS2's folder structure makes NS2 scale well, as well.

Absolutely. I’ve got several 1000 Patches with 10,000+ individual sounds and it stands up beautifully. Wish I could say the same about iOS Files App. Thank goodness for @Blip Interactive including WebDAV so I can bypass it.

• Cool beat, love the little flute melody that comes in πŸ‘ I have got to start taking advantage of folders more. I am way too disorganized right now!

• @Stiksi said:
    Cool beat, love the little flute melody that comes in πŸ‘ I have got to start taking advantage of folders more. I am way too disorganized right now!

Thanks πŸ™

the organization system makes things move Infinitely faster for me. It’s to the point where I have to love an AUv3 to pick it over obsidian

• Awesome video. Love the track you put together. I may need to give Continua another look (I mostly use my iPhone these days, so something needs to really pop for me to go iPad only).

• @peanut_gallery said:
    Awesome video. Love the track you put together. I may need to give Continua another look (I mostly use my iPhone these days, so something needs to really pop for me to go iPad only).

Thanks! I really like Continua personally. Really nice presets