Sav little long and crash

Hello hehe
Well, it is not a « bug » but, i remember a past month or 2, when i sav any project, it will be in couple of second, then since one week the same project take about 20 25 second for sav, and i have crash one time, I’m little scared because all my album track is on it ( I’m already make a backup in pc hehe)
I have 5 project folder and 35 45 project track, maybe it is for that, too lot a files...
if you have a solution, it is great!!!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• @ITN said:
    Hello hehe
    Well, it is not a « bug » but, i remember a past month or 2, when i sav any project, it will be in couple of second, then since one week the same project take about 20 25 second for sav, and i have crash one time, I’m little scared because all my album track is on it ( I’m already make a backup in pc hehe)
    I have 5 project folder and 35 45 project track, maybe it is for that, too lot a files...
    if you have a solution, it is great!!!

Thanks in advance.

Most likely a “bad” AU. Some AUfx will cause that. I’ve not come across an AU instrument that does.

• One AU that’s been especially difficult is Audio Damage’s Grind. Basically all AUs that use Audiokit have been problematic. You can troubleshoot this by saving a problematic project with a new name and then deleting devices one by one and saving the project after each deletion. Once you are getting the normal save times again, you know which device is causing problems.

• Thank you for your response!
    I have found a “solution”, i sav a copy of project, and it will be sav in less time.
    But it is not a true solution hahaha.

Yes i think is a auv3 problem, but i use more than 5 auv3 fx and between 3 and 9 auv3 instrument per track plus the obsidan synth.

If i found anything, i will posted here.