For those of us waiting for audio tracks...

I’ve been doing preliminary production in NS2 and then exporting files to use in the currently free Zenbeats. If I could sync them together I’d be really happy. Haven’t tried it yet.

Comments

• @9ine6ix said:
    Its no Garageband!

If you’re talking about Zenbeats you’re right. I’d take ZB over GB any day. 😎

• Zenbeats and NS2 sync tempo pretty well over Link. Not perfectly when there are time changes, but OK. The problem is you can't input or output from Zenbeats to anything else because it can't be loaded into Audiobus or other IAA hosts. So, you can have it playing, but piping audio to it isn't going to work. You're stuck with importing audio for that.

• @number37 said:
    Zenbeats and NS2 sync tempo pretty well over Link. Not perfectly when there are time changes, but OK. The problem is you can't input or output from Zenbeats to anything else because it can't be loaded into Audiobus or other IAA hosts. So, you can have it playing, but piping audio to it isn't going to work. You're stuck with importing audio for that.

I’m happy with starting things in NS2 and exporting wav’s to arrange in ZB. If I get any ideas in ZB that I would prefer to create in NS2 it’s easy enough to go back to the source project, do whatever and then dump wav’s of the new parts into ZB. I never thought much of ZB until I spent some time with it. It suits my way of working and has some nice features.