Can’t get “load” a midi file to work.

For some reason, I cannot get to load a midi file (obtained from elsewhere) into NS2. Ive been able to do this before but when I go to Projects/Load. Or Settings/Library/Manage Midi Files. I cant get the midi file into track view... I’m going around in circle repeating things but getting nowhere. Please help! (The manual was no help). Ugh

Comments

• Oh, gosh, i found the relevant instruction in the NS2 user manual. Ugh it’s so unintuitive to import an externally-sourced midi file!

• @mrmein said:
    Oh, gosh, i found the relevant instruction in the NS2 user manual. Ugh it’s so unintuitive to import an externally-sourced midi file!

It’s drag and drop from a menu on the timeline. Pretty similar to everything else in NS2. Do it once and it’s easy ever after.

• Thanks, anickt.

@anickt said:

@mrmein said:
    Oh, gosh, i found the relevant instruction in the NS2 user manual. Ugh it’s so unintuitive to import an externally-sourced midi file!

It’s drag and drop from a menu on the timeline. Pretty similar to everything else in NS2. Do it once and it’s easy ever after.