Importing the entire setup of NanoStudio 2 into another iPad

I have built a lot and I mean A LOT of drum kits from my MPC and NI Maschine sample packs I’m about to upgrade my iPad Pro is there a way to make this process of restoring these kits easier for the next iPad or do I have to start it all over from scratch?

Comments

• You can transfer the whole NS2 folder structure to a computer via WebDAV (enable it in NS Settings) and then paste it onto the new device. The important thing is to have the samples in the same place on both devices.

Unless you want to be more selective, in which case you could load them into a project and export the project. That would involve a lot of loading and saving kits one by one.

• @Stiksi said:
    You can transfer the whole NS2 folder structure to a computer via WebDAV (enable it in NS Settings) and then paste it onto the new device. The important thing is to have the samples in the same place on both devices.

Unless you want to be more selective, in which case you could load them into a project and export the project. That would involve a lot of loading and saving kits one by one.

Thanks I’ll go with the WebDAV for now lol but next time my MacBook will be sold so I’ll probably have to do the second one lol

• @PUMP said:

@Stiksi said:
    You can transfer the whole NS2 folder structure to a computer via WebDAV (enable it in NS Settings) and then paste it onto the new device. The important thing is to have the samples in the same place on both devices.

Thanks I’ll go with the WebDAV for now lol but next time my MacBook will be sold so I’ll probably have to do the second one lol

Now that I think about it, you can probably also use plain old Files app and a USB drive with a camera connection kit or USB-C and a powered hub depending on the ipad model.

• Hmmm from pro to pro that might work