Quarantune #3. Lyrics-based original composition, with my own vocals (I’m not a vocalist! Hahaha).

edited May 2020 in Creations

Mein FS—-“Masked Man”
84 bpm. Key of F major with occasional A-flat note.

This is the Project # 3 (final one) in the month-long music production course that I took online.
We were to write lyrics and create a song production around it. I used Zenbeats to record my vocals and other audio into. And then I imported them into NanoStudio2 and created a drumkit with my vocals. I produced everything else on the NS2. This was a labor of love that I’m mighty proud of. I’ve never composed music before other than these 3 in the online course. What a great experience for me. And I realize that I’m just scratching the surface of what needs to be learned in DAWs and NS2 particularly, and music production (such a huge thing it is).

I hope you enjoy! I would love some constructive criticism and positive feedback. Please be gentle. ❤️🌈
Here is my song.

Comments

• If that’s your first attempt at writing a song, then I’m very impressed. Well done!

• Thank you, LeeB. It is indeed my first song with lyrics. 🌈

@LeeB said:
    If that’s your first attempt at writing a song, then I’m very impressed. Well done!