NS2 manual in PDF format?

Hello all, I've just got myself this lovely piece of software and would like to have a paper copy of the manual to refer to. Call me old fashioned but, well, no buts just call me old fashioned. Trees have learned to fear me.

The reason I would like a PDF formatted version is simply because it would just print out, rather than the HTML version, which will only print out whatever pages are within each link. I could probably write it out faster than printing it that way. I found the pdf version of NS1 but I can't find one for 2 to save my life.

Can anyone please help me out?

Comments

• edited June 2020

there is no available PDF version, but you can save HTML as PDF easily in your browser, on iPad it works like breeze ;) Just navigate to manual page you want, then hit "share" icon and choose "save in iBooks" -> it automatically converts page to PDF and saves is to your iBooks for offline reading .. for prinint it is even more easy, at same place (share) there is "print" - if you have any network printer attached in your local networks, you can directly print page ..

• @dendy said:
    there is no available PDF version, but you can save HTML as PDF easily in your browser, on iPad it works like breeze ;) Just navigate to manual page you want, then hit "share" icon and choose "save in iBooks" -> it automatically converts page to PDF and saves is to your iBooks for offline reading .. for prinint it is even more easy, at same place (share) there is "print" - if you have any network printer attached in your local networks, you can directly print page ..

You, are, a star!

• edited June 2020

@ashh said:

@dendy said:

You, are, a star!

I might be acting a little stupid here but it seems that what iBooks will do is to take an HTML document and convert it into a PDF, but only the directly linked pages. So, the contents page is a single page PDF and then I have to do the same again with the first link after that, which is a 10 page PDF and so on. There are quite a lot of links.

I am looking at the linked content on each page and wondering if I will need to click through each link, check to make sure I haven't already printed them out, check where the link ends so that I can line up the next one and then print them out. Repeat until I've worked my way through every link. Or I could download a PDF and print it out, if there was one. I can do this, just seems a bit of an odd solution.

• oh you're true.. i did just quick test didn't noticed it saves just main page...

• @dendy said:
    oh you're true.. i did just quick test didn't noticed it saves just main page...

Ah well, thanks for confirming. Appreciate your help.