Leave With Me (synthwavy summer track)

edited May 2020 in Creations

This is the final release version of the track I was having a lot of trouble with a while back. I got some great feedback from at least @iPadBeatMaking @Trigger_the_Monkey @dendy @Cray23 and @Jeppan74 thank you guys, this track would not exist without you! Had some fun doing the cover and used IG's mermay event as an excuse to do an underwater pic.

The original thread: https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/community/index.php?p=/discussion/1409/should-i-scrap-this-and-move-on-ns-and-ableton-project#latest

Comments

• edited May 2020

I think the only thing I said was that I thought it sounded great =)
    But it sounds even better now <3
    The second parts beats are toally sick!!! Marvellous!!

• @Jeppan74 said:
    I think the only thing I said was that I thought it sounded great =)
    But it sounds even better now <3
    The second parts beats are toally sick!!! Marvellous!!

Well, I was ready to give up when I started the previous thread, so it was a big help! This wasn't a pleasant or easy project at all, but I learned a lot from it. Taking small steps and making my way from the 90's into the 2020's :grin:

• Well done - this is a fantastic song, complete in every way. Your effort reworking this has been rewarded!

This is certainly one to add to your live set :)

• @Trigger_the_Monkey said:
    Well done - this is a fantastic song, complete in every way. Your effort reworking this has been rewarded!

This is certainly one to add to your live set :)

Thanks, will definitely try it out live whenever that's a possibility again. :)

• @Stiksi i didn’t said much but I’m glad you didn’t give up on it. Totally professional sounding track! It was worth it and maybe we will hear it in your next live set ;) big ups!!

• @Cray23 said:
    @Stiksi i didn’t said much but I’m glad you didn’t give up on it. Totally professional sounding track! It was worth it and maybe we will hear it in your next live set ;) big ups!!

Thanks man, appreciate it! 🙂

• wow, this is some really impressive work!! Congrats!

• @Tales_from_within said:
    wow, this is some really impressive work!! Congrats!

Thank you very much 🙂