Summertime Love Song

An EDM Pop love song for these hot summer days.

The bulk of everything was done in Nanostudio 2. I recorded the vocals in Cubasis 3 and cleaned them up with Brusfri. Then I used Multitrack Studio's Vocal Tuner to tune the vocals and popped them into NS2's Slate. Barkfilter TripleBand was used throughout the mixdown (except on drums) while WOOTT was used on the bass. Pro-DS makes an appearance on the main vocal track.

For mastering I used the following: MagicDeathEyeStereo, StereoGain to get the signal to around -15dB, BarkFilter's TripleBand, and Pro-L2 for the polish.

Comments

• @jwmmakerofmusic well man, you should be releasing your stuff, wouldn’t be surprised if one day I would hear your song from radio. Your skills are top notch and your mixes are always spot on. Great work!

• @Cray23 said:
    @jwmmakerofmusic well man, you should be releasing your stuff, wouldn’t be surprised if one day I would hear your song from radio. Your skills are top notch and your mixes are always spot on. Great work!

Thanks mate. :) I greatly appreciate that. Not sure how or where to release my stuff though, lol.

• @jwmmakerofmusic well I never released anything but some time ago on this forum some people mention distrokid (that’s what I remembered ) so I looked it up but since then I haven’t look into it properly so cannot say much:( but that is sort of a way of releasing it yourself I believe. You could just start sending your songs to radios (local radio should be good start since for them, if they like it, it’s free music and for you free advertising. But really I have no experience in that so I think there should be section in forum related to that and whoever released something could share experience. I will be looking like right twat if there is section like that and I just don’t know about it:DDD.
    There is some people on forum who already released some tracks/albums namely Dendy, Jeppan74 and Mindseye and perhaps more, of course Jinx Padlock. It would be probably best to ask them and I hope they don’t mind I mention them.
    Wish you good luck mate, you definitely have the skills and ear to make it big so keep bombarding them with demos;)