Cray23 - Paradigm Shift

Hi everyone;) bit of weird music here, didn’t spend much time with this one and I thought it would be shorter, it could use good deal of mastering expertise too:D
All synths are obsidian, drum samples are from Korg Er1 drum synth plus some hi passed drum loops on top and there is few AUv3s - korvpressor, FAC chorus, Alteza, Blackhole, ADverb2 . Enjoy;)

Comments

• Where to start? First of all how do you stay so prolific? I have not even figured what I want to do since I finished my last project and you are cranking out quality stuff in days. Weird? Not at all. It’s eminently listenable. Not to mention cohesive. The 7 note motif is present throughout, in one form or another, and holds everything together through many disparate and juxtaposed moods. I like the different ways you harmonized it. And I love your judicious use of percussion and effects. When overused, they loose their effect. In here they help delineate the beautiful from the brutal. Not spending much time on it? Trust me when I say that time spent does not always have a relationship to quality. You thought it would be shorter? I wanted more. Keep going. Bravo!

Sent from my iPad

• @boomer much appreciate your comments;) I’m glad you like it;)

• This is so damn good! The drums and low end almost like explosions. I feel a slight depeche mode influence as well :)

• @Jeppan74 said:
    This is so damn good! The drums and low end almost like explosions. I feel a slight depeche mode influence as well :)

Thanks man;) I’m not entirely sure what influenced this one but I did listen depeche mode and I do like them :)

• I’m not getting the weird bit either 😉
    I really like it!
    Plenty of interest without ever being overcrowded. Great drums and percussion and nice use of distortion that didn’t take away from the mellow kind of vibe.

Top stuff! 👍🏼

• @LeeB I’m glad you like it, I almost scrapped this one;)